Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Deal of the Day-Part II

Kaiden is super hard on his jeans. When looking at his pants in preparation of the chilly season, I realized that he had holes in the knees of every single pair he owns! So off to the store I went to get some more. I had previously printed 4 $2 off coupons for any children denim item at Target. I found Kaiden's size of pants for $4! So I was able to snag 4 pairs of pants for $8 total!!! Unfortunately they only had 2 colors available, so he has two pairs of each color, but pants are pants, right? The quality of Target pants isn't that great, so I'm sure they won't make it to hand-me-downs for Tattoo, but considering that cost was lower than Kid to Kid or D.I., who cares!? Anyway, I'm excited about my deal of the day. Now, all we need to make it through the winter is a coat for PJ. And on I go, hunting for another deal on that!....

No comments:

Post a Comment