Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Deal of the Day- III


I love free stuff! In this week's coupons there were two coupons that, when used at Wal-Mart, got me free stuff. I had 2-3 sets of the coupons, so got even more free that way. First, there was a $.50 off 1 Maruchan Yakisoba meal. These are made by the same company as Ramen Noodles, but this is a Japanese version with Japanese noodles and Teriyaki sauce. I'm pretty excited to try this, as I am always looking for single serving meals I can have on days that I just don't want mac & cheese or spaghettio's, etc. Since I had three of these coupons, and the price on them was only &.48, I made 2 cents on each of the three packages I got.
Next, I had 2 $1 off 1 Gain Dish Soap. These are priced at $.97 at Wal-Mart, so I was paid $.03 for each of those two bottles. I've been in love with Gain products for years since I first discovered their Apple Mango Tango laundry detergent. When I heard that they were now making dish soap I went nuts! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the Apple Mango Tango in the store to buy more, but I did get a free bottle through a Facebook promotion about a month ago. So yes, I have 3 free bottles of super yummy Gain dish soap under my sink! Although this dish soap doesn't clean any better than its competitors, I must say that the scent is certainly better. It's like an air freshener for the kitchen! When I clean off the counter and kitchen table with it, I can smell it lingering (not too strong) for hours. MMMMM....
What a day of fun freebies!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great deals all around. Can't wait to hear what you think of the yakisoba.

    ReplyDelete