Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happiness Is.....

Reward certificates in the mail...
After a month of all my grocery money going to holiday parties and holiday cooking, it is so nice to have that extra money to help rebuild my freezer meals. Now, to get my butt out of the house and grocery shop...

Artificial sunlight...As I mentioned in a previous post, I was drowning in winter depression and needed help! I got my light therapy device yesterday, have only used it for two days now but feel a world of difference already! In fact, I feel almost giddy! I hope this doesn't wear off. I feel like dancing in the streets, but, as I alluded to in a Facebook status, it is freakin' cold out there! So, I'll dance around my house and get way more accomplished in one day than I have in the last month combined. Sad, I know...

And getting to see this face every day...
I am so blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mom, and I'm going to enjoy every minute with my cuties for as long as I can...

That is happiness...

1 comment: